One of the few things that define me and get me excited and jumpy is ART. In fact, that's what I do for a living - a part of it maybe :) I'm just going to post my collection here for now in the most unsorted haphazard manner possible as and when I find them and maybe someday I will sort them into some logical order and write about them. Here I go.
Sketching on the streets of unimaginable rustic and spectacular Venice. Such a haven for challenges in perspective drawings and study of light.
T-shirt for myself :)) Just plain avaricious
Renaissance fever after Italy trip - Bridge of Sighs from Venice
Renaissance style studies
Ditto
Narrow lane in Venice
M.F.Hussain
I did this Tanjore painting for a friend who was delivering a baby
Random sketches
Study of Milind Mulick's original
Random sketches
Work in progress...
Finished portrait of Ramana Maharishi that I gifted to a very special person
No comments:
Post a Comment